Ocean Sea Wave Water Effect Stencils
If you don’t have the stamina for a whole wall a combination of like stencils can add a bright splash of color. Large stencils make a stunning accent on an empty wall, try them near a sofa or table or even by the skirting board of almost any wall space that needs that extra something.
- Reusable Wall Stencil Template - Use on Posters Cards Scrapbooking Journals WALLS Floors Fabric Furniture Glass WOOD
- Stenciling is one of the easiest and CHEAPEST ways to decorate - update your look by using different colors, motifs and patterns.
- ECONOMICAL alternative to wallpaper and decals - you only need to buy one and you can cover a whole wall.
- Suitable for use with ANY PAINT or stenciling method - use 1 color or a mixture of colors and clean up with soapy water.
- Made from 190 or 250 micron Mylar, the ORIGINAL stencil film NOT clear plastic you only see once you start painting.
- FREE Stencil Included with Every Purchase! CHECK SIZE BEFORE ORDERING!
ANYONE CAN STENCIL
Using laser cut Mylar film and paint; it is easy for even the beginner to produce stencil work of very HIGH QUALITY on Furniture, Walls, Floors, Fabrics, Windows and almost any other flat surface. Also your stencil comes with either registration marks or overlaps for easy line-up.
Our Rice Paper is perfect for both beginners and advanced crafters! It is much easier to work with than classic napkins. The paper is handmade, 100% natural and acid free. It is water and fade resistant as well as being very thin, lightweight 30gsm, semi-transparent and naturally white.
Mulberry rice paper is the original decoupage paper. It typically contains clearly visible fibers of irregular size, arranged in all directions all over the paper surface, giving it an original and interesting look.
You can use these papers for decoupage, scrapbooking, collage art, journaling, and furniture, whole or cut up. If you tear rather than cut, the edges will blend beautifully into the background. The colors of the images appear most vibrant when applied over white or light backgrounds.
WHAT YOU GET: 6 images measuring 8 x 10.5” inch printed onto 6 sheets of A4 Mulberry Rice Paper. The images are all different but adhere to a theme, like color, style or type. Just remember color varies greatly from screen to screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT food grade rice paper and is NOT edible! We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product.
DECOUPAGE is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cut-outs onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and other decorative elements. Commonly, an object like a small box or an item of furniture is covered by cut-outs from magazines or from purpose-manufactured papers. Each layer is sealed with varnish (often multiple coats) until the "stuck on" appearance disappears and the result looks like painting or inlay work. The traditional technique used 30 to 40 layers of varnish which were then sanded to a polished finish.
IT’S MUCH EASIER NOW: Just apply mod podge to the surface of your object then smooth on the rice paper. Starting in the center of the sheet and push outwards with a cloth ball or fingers to eliminate wrinkles and bubbles. Coat with mod podge or other finishing medium and allow to dry.